There are several muscle building tips that range from the most basic to the most complicated ones. However the tips that I’ll be giving out to you are mainly the effective instructions that will help you a lot in achieving the results you long for. Have you seen Arnold Schwarzenegger’s body? Admiring Gerard Butler’s muscles? Such size is within your reach if you’re willing to work for it. Here are just some of the less usual tips.
1. Wear the proper outfit. Most people who do muscle building tend to overlook this part but let me tell you that your clothing has a lot to say with how comfortable you’ll be able to perform your training. It’s important for you to wear something that will allow you to move freely and securely. Choose the best outfit you’re well-off with and better training results will come your way.
2. Warm up well before lifting weights. For better muscle building results, warming up is before the actual training is very important. You can use either a stationary bike or a treadmill for 5 -10 minutes. This should be enough to get your blood flowing. After a cardio warm up, you can shift to weights. You must use 40% of the weight you will be using on your first exercise for your first muscle group and perform a couple of sets of 10 – 12 repetitions.
3. Work out with high repetition and medium force. More sets with average weight is the best training method in muscle building. For each set, you can do 10 – 15 lifts with less than a minute break amid the sets. When you exercise deeply, lactic acid causes your muscles a burning sensation which stimulates muscle growth.
4. Perform the three main weight training exercises. The squat, deadlift and bench press involves almost all the muscles in your body. Since all muscles work altogether, muscle building will become more effective.
5. Eat enough for muscle growth. In muscle building, losing weight is not a good idea. Yes, you can eat less but you must keep the same protein intake then reduce fat and refined carbohydrates. Protein must not be taken out of the picture as it provides amino acid aids in muscle recovery.
Now that I have detailed to you the most efficient tips in muscle building, you can perform your training accordingly and safely.