Exercise 2: One Arm Row
- Place your right leg on the bench and keep you back flat.
- Lift dumbbell with one hand and keep other on bench to give support.
- Pull the weight in your side in upward direction and complete 1 reps by lowering the dumbbell.
Exercise 3: Seated Cable row
- To do this exercise you need to sit slight away from the machine.
- Lean forward to hold the bar and go back to sit with back upright.
- Now squeezing your shoulder blade and keeping your elbow high pull the bar to your chest.
Exercise 4: Barbell Biceps curl
- Stand up with holding the barbell
- Now slowly curl your barbell without moving arms with just forearms.