Do you want to look awesome at the beach? Then you should start your weight loss journey right now! With this 7-day flat belly diet plan you’ll be able to jumpstart your process and quickly trim down a few inches from your waist.
This quick diet is simple, but like any other diet, it has a strict guideline. Here are the “rules” you need to follow during the 7-day dieting period:
- Limit, or avoid if possible, foods that contain a high amount of: sugar, salt, alcohol, and fats. These include fast-foods, processed foods, alcoholic drinks, soda, chips…
- NEVER skip breakfast. As we already said, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Your last meal should be before 7PM. After this time you can’t eat/drink anything, but water.
- Every meal must contain fruits or vegetables. Sees and nuts are also welcome.
- Excess is wrong! “Too much of anything can make you sick.”
Are you ready to give this 7-day flat belly diet plan a try? Check out the menu below!
7-Day Flat Belly Diet Plan
Be sure to follow this flat belly diet plan for 7 days in a row to notice the amazing results. Also, make sure you follow the indications and do as little as 30 minutes of jogging every day.
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and peppers
Snack: A bowl of vegetables (steamed broccoli, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, cucumber).
Lunch: Beef with fresh herbs and basil oil
Snack: A large apple.
Dinner: Chicken breast with brown rice, mushrooms and asparagus
Breakfast: A glass of your favourite avocado smoothie
Snack: A grapefruit.
Lunch: Pork chops with garlic and spinach
Snack: A banana.
Dinner: Meatballs with quinoa
Breakfast: Chocolate coconut granola
Snack: An avocado.
Lunch: A big salad bowl with chicken breast, sweet peppers, onions, tomatoes and cucumbers
Snack: A can of tuna (without oil).
Dinner: Chicken and egg noodles